A fold for the flock
“We are a church that teaches, advises and lives the truth in love to help people and their families put God in the center”
Our call: ¿Who are we?
We are a Church that Teaches, Advises and Lives the truth in love to help people and their families to put God at the Center.
We believe that the family of Faith is the means provided by God so that in the exercise of the gifts of each one we can grow to be like Jesus.
- It must affect the mind. The heart and behavior (Know, be, do).
- It must occur in more than one setting (courses, connection groups, preaching, counseling, godly friendships).
- Missional: bless our community, our city with the gospel and the good works of the gospel.
- Missionary: Bless the world by sending, praying and financing missionary work in places where Christ has not yet been announced.
- Entrust Others: A call to serve local churches in developing healthier and more equipped ministries.
The family as church and the church as
- You and your house: Family devotional.
- You in my house: Extension of Holy Communion.
Our Passion ¿In essence?
We want to make it evident that God is the center.
Our Method: How do you
a. Teaching the truth in Love (Knowing God)
It is our job to make disciples not to have church attendants.Seeing people reconciled to God (Rom 5:9-11; 2 Cor 5:19)Seeing people who know the Word of God (2 Tim 3:16)Seeing people grow and mature in Christ (2 Pdr 3:18; Col 1:28-29).
b. Advising the truth in love. (Be the church)
The church is not the place where we go, it is the people with whom we belong to the local body of believers.
- Believing in the transforming power of the gospel (Gal 1:4-5; 1 Cor 15:1-4).
- Applying the gospel to every corner of your life and relationships (Rom 8; Phil 1:27).
- Proclaiming the gospel one by one (Rom 1:16; Eph 1:13).
c. Living the truth in love. (Living the gospel)
It is our missional (near) and missionary (far) outreach.
- Participating in the mission of the church (Mt 28:19-20).
- Living as ambassadors of God in our world (1 Pet 2:9; 2 Cor 5:20).
- Working for the good of the city (Jer 29:4-7).
Meet our pastors and elders, who take on the sacred responsibility of guiding and shepherding our beloved community.
Our allies in ministry.
This network is a valuable partner with whom we collaborate to achieve our goals and promote our values.